Archroma offers a wide portfolio of dyes and chemicals aiming to increase sustainability and innovation along the entire value chain, from fiber to finish.
Archroma is reputed for its continuous flow of ground-breaking innovations, such as the EarthColors®, a range of dyes made from non-edible natural waste from the agricultural and herbal industry, or more recently, the purest indigo, Denisol® Pure Indigo, an aniline-free* synthetic pre-reduced liquid indigo launched in 2018.
At Techtextil, Archroma will present 10 solution systems and 4 innovations, and will hold an “Innovation Session” to present the most prominent of those for the first time ever: Appretan® NTR, a new nature-based binder.
AUTOMOTIVE & TRANSPORTATION
Archroma will present two new systems ideally suited to textile manufacturers serving the automotive & transportation market:
- Light Fast Car, a system designed to keep fabric colors deep, vibrant and matched day after day;
- Safe Seats, a halogen-free* flame retardant coating system for synthetic leather
At the exhibition, Archroma will introduce Fadex® AS New, a new “super UV protector” to make automotive & transportation textiles more resistant to light.
OUTDOOR & ACTIVE WEAR
Archroma has developed three new systems designed to add value in outdoor & active wear applications:
- Color Vibe, a system for ny- lon sportswear to maintain color vibrancy, time after time, wash after wash;
- Fast Sport, a coloration system for polyester knitted sportswear, providing the best fastness in the shortest possible time with a reduced environmental footprint;
- Odor Control, a system for improved material longevity, freshness and wearing comfort due to the lasting dual-action technology of Sanitized® Odoractiv 10. Odor-causing bacteria cannot adhere to the textile surface and bad smells are trapped and neutralized; and permastink cannot build-up in your
Visitors at the Archroma booth will be able to learn more about the brand new Foron® SP-WF, a range of high-performance disperse dyes for polyester sportswear.
WORKWEAR & UNIFORMS
Archroma’s experts will present 4 new systems applicable to workwear & uniforms:
- Bright Dream, a formaldehyde-free* system for whiter than white fabrics that require no ironing;
- Power Cotton, a system for comfortable cotton fabrics with more than 5 times higher abrasion resistance;
- Tough Camo, A non-infrared reflective pigment printing system for military wear, with high durability and dramatically reduced water consumption;
- Odor Control Innovative technologies are used in these systems, such as the newly launched Arkofix® NZW, a formalde-hyde-free* resin for whiter on-iron or easy-to-iron fabrics.
Archroma has developed one new system applicable to non-wovens:
- Filter It Clean, a formalde-hyde-free* and APEO-free bonding system that makes non-wovens strong and safe even when wet.
Archroma will present for the first time at Techtextil a new, ground-breaking innovation: Appretan® NTR, a water-based textile coating binder that rallies renewable natural ingredients for applications such as tea bags and coffee filters or capsules.