Memnun Machinery, which has been producing Textile Dyeing and Finishing Machines since 1979, develops innovative technologies with high-quality raw materials and qualified workforce. Serving the textile industry with machine models such as jigger, raising, sueding&emerizing, printing-color kitchen, drying cylinder and various continuou lines, the company has proven itself in the global market with the technologies that it produces.
Exporting its machines to 26 countries around the world, primarily Uzbekistan, Egypt, Bangladesh, and Poland, Memnun Machinery provides service to dyehouses in Turkey and in many parts of the world with its wide range of production.
A new Production Facility just for Raising and Scouring Machines
Recently, the company has attracted attention, especially with its Raising Machines. Memnun Machinery, which has invested in a new production facility in Çerkezköy in addition to its factory in Esenyurt, is producing only raising and scouring machines in this new facility. Kemal Memnun, General Manager of Memnun Machinery, provided information about the new facility and commented as follows: ‘‘Our Raising and Scouring Machines, which we developed with our passion for innovation, were highly appreciated by our users. Therefore, in a short amount of time, the demands for this unit increased intensely. We have established a new production facility in Çerkezköy in order to respond quickly to both the recurring orders of our customers and the new orders from other sector companies with background knowledge. In this facility, we produce only Raising and Scouring Machines. We continue to produce the other products in our factory in Esenyurt.’’
Memnun Machinery is preparing to introduce the latest model Raising Machine at the ITM International Textile Machinery Exhibition, which will be organized between 14 and 18 June 2022. In addition, the company will present new models of Scouring and Laser Engraving machines at its booth.
Raising Machine and Features
The machine, where all fabrics made of natural and synthetic fibers can be processed, eliminates the difference in effect at the edges and middle of the fabric.
The main functions of the machine, which offers advantages such as single & double drum, stable tension control, high speed production, user-friendly operator panel, tandem lines, are as follows:
- 24 roller in each drum.
- Touch screen panel + PLC easy to operate.
- Suitable for open width and tubular fabrics.
- Recipe saving memory with PLC for different working conditions depends on fabric types.
- Inverter controlled driving system.
- Independent control of pile and counter pile rasing rollers.
- Tension control between drums are controlling by the danser system.
- Cleaning brushes controlled by synchronisation unit.
- Pile and counter pile rollers controlled by pneumatic system.
- Winding and cleaning the raising fillets through the PLC.
- Shaking speed is independently controlled.
- It can make brush adjustment easy and fast.
- The most suitable number of cone cylinders for production is selected (20-24-28-30-32-36).
- Working width between 1800 – 3400 mm.