The Lässer history began with a mechanical workshop, founded by Mr. Franz Lässer senior, specialising in reinforcement, upgrading and electrification of all types of shuttle embroidery machines in 1954. The manufacturing facilities expanded with new factory building in 1980. Two year later, first Lässer embroi- dery machine developed. The first LÄSSER embroidery machine L83 Put into operation of in Europe in 1983. The L120 series producted and R&D expanded of the administration and training property in 1995. Lässer MD1 has introduced with the revolutionary multi-Drive technology in 1999. The first completely digital computerized machine Lässer MD2 machine presented in 2001. A further plant was constructed in the industrial area with focus on metal-laser technology and welding robots. The high performance Lässer Thermocut LTC TH Presented in 2014.
GROWING AND THRIVING
Although historical developments and regional advantages form a good starting point, they do not sell products. To be successful in the long-term, a company must continuously further develop. Innovations and a spirit for progress are therefore part of the core philosophy of Lässer AG. With ground-breaking technologies, trend-setting inhouse developments and modern production facilities, Lässer AG has secured itself its leading position on the international market. With 220 employees, the company is still manageable and remains extremely agile and flexible. Numerous renowned references all around the world are evidence of the company’s capabilities. Countless major international embroidery collections bear its signature. Many products that have enjoyed success on the catwalks of intern ational fashion were created on Lässer embroidery machines.
The company has sites in China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Italy, Iran, Japan, Korea, Pakistan, Thailand, Taiwan and Turkey. In this way it ensures high availability. And whenever necessary: direct communication. All these aspects culminate in an inestimable final value: an optimal price-performance ratio.